Sunday, October 3, 2010

I started skateboarding again

I used to skateboard when I was like 13, but I quit after a while because I didn't really have any money to keep getting new boards, and I sucked haha.

But now that I'm in college, it helps to get around campus. I think that I should've gotten a longboard instead though. I see a lot of people with them, and a lot of the people with skateboards can do tricks and shit.

I can't do anything really. I can ollie. haha. I'm getting kickflips down, as well as shuv its, but it's hard trying to keep my balance, especially after a night that I toked hah

10 comments:

  1. haha, i skate man, if you're having trouble make sure your trucks are a good tightness.

    Too tight and getting around will be bitchy,

    too loose and flipping will be a lil' harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T'm not a skater really, but I do longboard. Does help in getting around, and much smoother than a normal skateboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a beast at skating. Don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i quit and start skating all the time. last time i did i had just gotten my kickflips down and then i messed up my ankle again. shit sucks.

    ReplyDelete